Theories and Practice Theories and Practice

good work man

this was good and very creative

jackbliss responds:

H.E.L.L H.E.L.L

whooaaaaa

great work, good stuff,this is definatly gonna go down as one of my all time favourite...i loved the story, not too complex animations tricks...and good drawings.. wouldn't mind doing some work with you guys(lol) some day..anway great job..cheers!!!!

TeHDe ShiTe tHE MoVie 3 TeHDe ShiTe tHE MoVie 3

nasty

c'mon on guyz lets be alittle bit matured here....nice concept..nice artwork and execution but extremely explicit content...and i feel that's what took the votes from your work..

TehdePiss responds:

tEHdE shIte ThiNKs YoUr A lItTLe pUSsY wHo CAn't eVeN hANDLE seEING yOuR mOmY PuT hEr DiCK In yOur PApa's BuTt.

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

good stuff

love the movements and concept..great work

My character intro My character intro

damn short!!

looks cool , but is was damn short..i have love to see more action

Chaosblare responds:

this is only an intro. Full movie will be longer and be out in a few months time.

If Trees Could Speak If Trees Could Speak

interesting piece

very creative..artisticly excellent....man u've got some talent..keep it up

Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

very interesting

nice concept,forget about the video quality man..this is just cool and interesting ..this application can be used for a commercial guyz..nice work

Icons Ep 5 Icons Ep 5

very funny!!!

this is cool stuff,keep it up man,you and your team deserve an award for this.

DN : Something Brown DN : Something Brown

nice drawing!!!

i loved the drawing..kind of reminded me of "dexters lab" type of drawing and animation...but it was short ..all the same it good...try to make it longer next time ok

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

T-E-R-R-I-F-IC!!!

WOW,COULDN'T HELP BUT GIVE U TEN THUMBS UP,THIS IS AMAZING...I LIKE THE EFX,THE ART AND THE ANIM...ALL HAIL THYVOLD!!!(WE R NOT WORTHY..LOL..),CAN WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT,PLS DON'T 4GET TO SEND ME A BUZZ OR A MAIL WHEN U R THRU WITH UR THE SEQUEL.